A bridge half-swallowed by fog seems the stuff of disturbed dreams.
But it seems equally otherworldly to happen in a city upon fields of grapefruit-sized lavender flowers, or fairy dwellings–or to see Suessian scarlet roping spilling from around a tree, a misty reflected shoreline, and layered clouds bubble and bruise before folding themselves into lambs and lions while children listen to their bedtime stories.
My life may be short on revels, but even in daylight hours it can hold the dream world’s gloriously non-linear tumult, discord, and mystery.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @jeffsinon: My “style” boils down to this, Photograph what I want, the way I want, then through post processing enhance it the way I w… 2 days ago
- RT @OW_Photography: The Wren's Breath I had a vision of this photograph about 3 weeks ago and this morning after a lot of effort all the r… 4 days ago
- Ahhhhh, Maine.... twitter.com/jeffsinon/stat… 1 week ago
- Amazing shot from @Matt_Pinner twitter.com/matt_pinner/st… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets