A bridge half-swallowed by fog seems the stuff of disturbed dreams.
But it seems equally otherworldly to happen in a city upon fields of grapefruit-sized lavender flowers, or fairy dwellings–or to see Suessian scarlet roping spilling from around a tree, a misty reflected shoreline, and layered clouds bubble and bruise before folding themselves into lambs and lions while children listen to their bedtime stories.
My life may be short on revels, but even in daylight hours it can hold the dream world’s gloriously non-linear tumult, discord, and mystery.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- October in New England @StormHour #Massachusetts https://t.co/n7YmKgkAED 2 days ago
- Oh, New England #Massachusetts @StormHour #autumn https://t.co/GCxpQMKX5s 2 days ago
- No time to die: An in-depth analysis of James Bond's exposure to infectious agents - ScienceDirect sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 2 days ago
- A wild October moonrise in #RedSoxNation @StormHour #Playoffs https://t.co/3NMpAtTyZU 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets