I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @StormHour: It can be worth getting outside at 4:30 a.m. when a near-solstice storm’s brewing (North Shore of Massachusetts) by @SMartin… 3 hours ago
- RT @Gates_Cambridge: A new study, led by @emma__glennon, shows half of #Ebola cases go undetected & highlights the need for better diagnosi… 3 days ago
- RT @StormchaserNL: Kleurrijke #zonsondergang afgelopen avond in de Hatertse Vennen bij Nijmegen, vlak voordat het dicht trok. De spreuk "av… 3 days ago
- WHO emergency panel meets on Ebola after Uganda deaths monitor.co.ug/News/National/… via @dailymonitor 4 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets