I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Possibly my favorite shot (this year, at least). Stephanie Martin Photographer Profile — National Geographic Your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Pick up a pen; start writing @HamiltonMusical #GeorgeWashingtonsBirthday #GeorgeWashington https://t.co/Anfox1FH9K 14 hours ago
- RT @NatGeo: With dark eyes staring out of a ghostly pale face, the European barn owl is not one we'd want to encounter in the dark. Small c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AlastairMcA30: For an assignment, I asked some of my terminal paediatric palliative care patients what they had enjoyed in life, and wh… 2 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets