I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @naturefineart: Cape Cod magic. Fine art prints, puzzles and more at RothGalleries.com/archive. happy Sunday! #CapeCod #massachusetts #new… 1 hour ago
- Icy morning on the marshes in Massachusetts, entry @RMetS @StormHour #stormhour #POTW https://t.co/V0QSB17qBf 16 hours ago
- Sublime cloudscape where an incoming snow squall arrived just as the sun set in Massachusetts, entry @RMetS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @StormHour: Photo of The Week 18th January 2021 1st Place The 1571 statue in Harrogate lit up the snow on Friday evening Richard Maude… 6 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets