I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @SMartinGlennon: @ThePhotoHour At sunset on my beautiful beagle Rufus’s last day, I went to a pond where I’d never seen a dog before and… 5 days ago
- RT @calibanMan99: @MattGertz @GoldJammin Go deeper dude. Tesla stock is worth more than the actual company. He can borrow against it. Use t… 5 days ago
- Mother’s Day eve in New England (May 7) #StormHour https://t.co/jRzJ34gnB4 1 week ago
- RT @StormHour: #POTM competition entry by Stephanie @SmartinGlennon "“Fire over Ice”" #StormHour #ThePhotoHour @RMetS https://t.co/PgddUmcv… 2 months ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets