I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- bioRxiv viewer disq.us/t/3oz0b5y 19 hours ago
- RT @wormmaps: Harvard has announced they're bringing half their students back but teaching online, so I must regrettably introduce my new i… 19 hours ago
- RT @emma__glennon: I was a student at Princeton during another emerging viral outbreak. We called in the CDC and got syringe-shaped pens ("… 1 day ago
- RT @agoodmanbacon: Also Oaxaca-Blinder = Kitagawa-Oaxaca-Blinder. Evelyn Kitagawa figured it out in 1955: u.demog.berkeley.edu/~jrw/Biblio/Ep… https://… 4 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets