I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @jeffsinon: My “style” boils down to this, Photograph what I want, the way I want, then through post processing enhance it the way I w… 2 days ago
- RT @OW_Photography: The Wren's Breath I had a vision of this photograph about 3 weeks ago and this morning after a lot of effort all the r… 4 days ago
- Ahhhhh, Maine.... twitter.com/jeffsinon/stat… 1 week ago
- Amazing shot from @Matt_Pinner twitter.com/matt_pinner/st… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets