I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @TardieuGraveurs: 'Creation', the last work executed by my father, artist Bernard Tardieu, before he suffered a stroke at 83. He was lef… 1 hour ago
- #BeKindToElephants twitter.com/TheEllenShow/s… 1 day ago
- #BeKindToElephants twitter.com/waltshaub/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @sciam: Take a guided tour of the the Metropolitan Museum of Art's hidden math with @SpringerNature bit.ly/2io67yd 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets