I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @StormHour: A tulip shot in the morning with ground fog and a sunrise to create a magical atmosphere ~ by Albert Dros - award-winning Du… 1 day ago
- RT @StormHour: The Beauty of Bioluminescent Plankton around Anglesey, an island on the north coast of Wales. Photography by Kris Williams h… 2 days ago
- RT @guyedwardes: A fantastic first morning for my Slovenia in Summer workshop with a red sunrise and nice mist in the valleys....it require… 3 days ago
- RT @ItSooBeautiful: https://t.co/DOkNQYuKI3 5 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets