I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @amermathsoc: #Mathmodeling solves mysteries about how seashells take shape. @writesRCrowell interviews Derek E. Moulton, Alain Goriely… 5 days ago
- RT @welcomet0nature: Lenticular clouds in Oregon https://t.co/Shu63SIsAz 6 days ago
- RT @StormHour: Milkyway at Murlough Bay, North coast of Ireland by @paulmoane ~ Weather Photography – Favourites January 2018 https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @StormHour: The moon illuminates a lenticular cloud over Mont-Blanc last night ~ Thanks to Christophe Suarez @suarezphoto #Lenticular #S… 2 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets