I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @gaepol: If you love me, help me make this go viral. 💕💕💕 1 day ago
- RT @CT_Bergstrom: To illustrate what is wrong with the original, @JasonSalemi overlays percentage change in cumulative plot with the cumula… 1 week ago
- September sunrise in New Hampshire, entry in @RMetS @StormHour #StormHour #POTW https://t.co/K3wswTgGft 2 weeks ago
- Sunrise in New Castle, New Hampshire, my entry @RMetS @StormHour #StormHour #POTW https://t.co/RyqCsUTceP 2 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets