I have the kind of commute that makes people regularly ask what’s wrong with me.
The same question could be posed about my sleep patterns. Even when daylight savings staves off dawn, I’m wide awake and wandering.
But I have my reasons.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @gaepol: Please read and share widely. #teacherswrite #nerdybookclub #nerdcampli #nerdcampnj #nerdcampmi twitter.com/alizateach/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @maanow: Mathematicians Marina Ratner & Maryam Mirzakhani changed the math world as we know it nyti.ms/2wxZjnd! #mathchat #mathl… 1 week ago
- RT @4football2: @thehill Can I get 1 retweet . 10 years a go my oldest son Charles Bilbrey jr was killed in Iraq serving our country. He is… 3 weeks ago
- Ooooooooooooh twitter.com/camdiary/statu… 3 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets