Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @StormHour: Weather Photography Favourites November 2018 ~ buff.ly/2QdQqs9 #StormHour https://t.co/jsjkf7W2ow 20 hours ago
- RT @drjudymelinek: Do you have any idea how many bullets I pull out of corpses weekly? This isn’t just my lane. It’s my fucking highway. ht… 4 days ago
- RT @weePhotosEdin: Got to share this one of the view from the front door of Edinburgh Castle this morning when someone held up a match & li… 4 days ago
- RT @joeysofficial: I’ve watched this video about 20 times now and it has made me smile more each time 🤗 https://t.co/YkotdVmFov 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets