Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Half stormy sky at sunset in West Newbury, Massachusetts tonight @StormHour #stormhour #POTW https://t.co/XkWA5Pe3ww 4 days ago
- Every color of the rainbow at sunset tonight in West Newbury, Massachusetts @StormHour #StormHour #POTW https://t.co/vTE1PDW630 6 days ago
- A lightning storm brewing at sunset looked like an oil painting (in Georgetown, Massachusetts) @StormHour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DaveDiCello: It's not often that I repost old images, but these have seen a big spike in popularity on my website recently, so I though… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets