Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @gaepol: If you love me, help me make this go viral. 💕💕💕 2 days ago
- RT @CT_Bergstrom: To illustrate what is wrong with the original, @JasonSalemi overlays percentage change in cumulative plot with the cumula… 1 week ago
- September sunrise in New Hampshire, entry in @RMetS @StormHour #StormHour #POTW https://t.co/K3wswTgGft 2 weeks ago
- Sunrise in New Castle, New Hampshire, my entry @RMetS @StormHour #StormHour #POTW https://t.co/RyqCsUTceP 2 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets