Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @jeffsinon: My “style” boils down to this, Photograph what I want, the way I want, then through post processing enhance it the way I w… 2 days ago
- RT @OW_Photography: The Wren's Breath I had a vision of this photograph about 3 weeks ago and this morning after a lot of effort all the r… 4 days ago
- Ahhhhh, Maine.... twitter.com/jeffsinon/stat… 1 week ago
- Amazing shot from @Matt_Pinner twitter.com/matt_pinner/st… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets