Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- An astonishing sunrise yesterday on the East Coast @StormHour https://t.co/yRm0fGfbIs 15 hours ago
- RT @mtaylor_photo: Captured this scene 5 years ago today in Maine - aurora with a full moon. Nikon D600 & 14-24mm 2019 Photography & Proc… 2 days ago
- Another sublime sunrise before storm clouds settled on the North Shore in Massachusetts @StormHour https://t.co/eMrlau5Ijf 6 days ago
- RT @MorganaTF3: Like spectacular alien worlds! Lenticular formations at sunset, Jan19 Switzerland #StormHour #ThePhotoHour #EarthCapture @E… 2 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets