Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- princeton.edu/news/2017/12/0… 5 days ago
- RT @FBIAgentsAssoc: (2/3) “Every day, FBI Special Agents put their lives on the line to protect the American public from national security… 1 week ago
- RT @AshaRangappa_: 11. I think when we focus exclusively on the criminality aspect, we (continue to) miss how these efforts essentially aid… 1 week ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: JCT on effects of Senate tax bill in 2027: those earning $200K+: $12.9B tax cut those earning $30-50K: $12.9B tax incre… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets