Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @ceemcee1111: 💜Once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up ~ Leonardo da Vinci💜Tonight’s Reason to Look Up💜Easton, P… 4 days ago
- RT @EspinMc: Vortex Skagsanden, by Juan Pablo de Miguel #travelphotography #travel #travelpic #travelphoto #travelblogger #landscapephotogr… 1 week ago
- RT @guyedwardes: A spectacular sunrise over the Rhodope Mountains in Bulgaria. Taken during my autumn workshop there a couple of years ago.… 1 week ago
- RT @hoppermark: I walked across this field blind in knowing I would see this tree at some point. I had the faith that it was there and I wa… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets