Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The light in October! #Massachusetts #EssexCounty twitter.com/stormhour/stat… 1 day ago
- October in New England @StormHour #Massachusetts https://t.co/n7YmKgkAED 4 days ago
- Oh, New England #Massachusetts @StormHour #autumn https://t.co/GCxpQMKX5s 4 days ago
- No time to die: An in-depth analysis of James Bond's exposure to infectious agents - ScienceDirect sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 4 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets