Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Dappled plum sky over Plum Island, Massachusetts USA early this morning #StormHour @StormHour #POTW https://t.co/sKl2uy07Nz 1 week ago
- RT @CorvidTales: Loch Maree, Wester Ross #Highlands #Scotland #landscapephotography https://t.co/CIylcHMDZM 2 weeks ago
- RT @dog_feelings: the human asked what i wanted to be for halloween. and after some thought. i have decided. i would like to be cherished 3 weeks ago
- Spooky Halloween 🎃from Newbury, Massachusetts USA @StormHour #StormHour #POTW https://t.co/NFaLwj2l9K 3 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets