Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @StormHour: Photo of The Week 26th October 2020 1st Place Autumn at Alewife, from Alewife Drain, Southampton NY by Joanna L Steidle @Ha… 3 days ago
- Scarlet sea at sunrise in Massachusetts @RMetS @StormHour #StormHour #POTW https://t.co/BglQh2nnWx 6 days ago
- RT @Matt_Pinner: I can’t pick my personal favourite photo can you ?? i Absolutely love ( @SMartinGlennon ) work 😍 stephaniemartinglennon.com… 1 week ago
- Thank you @Matt_Pinner! I love seeing what people like, and why! I think I’ll take the low tide one, but each car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets