Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @latestinspace: Fibonacci spirals in nature 🌀 https://t.co/8HAQi30Zum 15 hours ago
- The sun eventually rises, even in the Northeast #stormhour @StormHour #ohnewengland #POTM https://t.co/KK9FNPWqaP 2 days ago
- RT @ForeignAffairs: “One effect of framing the major struggle in the world today as a fight between democrats and authoritarians is to rend… 2 weeks ago
- Amazing photos by @amkingphoto twitter.com/amkingphoto/st… 2 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets