Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- My goodness, these are impossibly beautiful winter shots! Thank you @StormHour twitter.com/stormhour/stat… 18 hours ago
- RT @naturefineart: Cape Cod magic. Fine art prints, puzzles and more at RothGalleries.com/archive. happy Sunday! #CapeCod #massachusetts #new… 1 day ago
- Icy morning on the marshes in Massachusetts, entry @RMetS @StormHour #stormhour #POTW https://t.co/V0QSB17qBf 2 days ago
- Sublime cloudscape where an incoming snow squall arrived just as the sun set in Massachusetts, entry @RMetS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets