Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @StormHour: Panoramic Oklahoma storm taken from 10 frames ~ Thanks to Arlene Winfrey @chainsofpace #StormHour https://t.co/PAnZBMfSKz 3 hours ago
- RT @bbcthree: just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ https://t.co/1zoOGFKeU3 3 days ago
- RT @EspinMc: Mammatus Clouds at sunset by Craig Curlee #landscapephotography #naturephotography #photographer #nature #landscape @StormHour… 6 days ago
- RT @Marcus_0312: A reverse sunset from Fingal Beach, New South Wales, Australia 🇦🇺 @StormHour #StormHour https://t.co/avEhfLngVx 6 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets