Grief can drastically pare down places one’s “Happy Places.” It also can prompt one to venture out and find new ones.
It makes me pause to catch a creature’s movement at my periphery and the way the sun illuminates a leaf or petal–or even a piece of seaweed. I linger in deep greens and blues, in vivid bright colors, in an orange moon surrounded by black or a sparkling pure white snowy vista.
Sometimes these wonders coalesce, and I take out my camera to capture and carry that place and space.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @StormHour: It can be worth getting outside at 4:30 a.m. when a near-solstice storm’s brewing (North Shore of Massachusetts) by @SMartin… 3 hours ago
- RT @Gates_Cambridge: A new study, led by @emma__glennon, shows half of #Ebola cases go undetected & highlights the need for better diagnosi… 3 days ago
- RT @StormchaserNL: Kleurrijke #zonsondergang afgelopen avond in de Hatertse Vennen bij Nijmegen, vlak voordat het dicht trok. De spreuk "av… 3 days ago
- WHO emergency panel meets on Ebola after Uganda deaths monitor.co.ug/News/National/… via @dailymonitor 4 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets