The last lap was six years ago. Tonight I traveled the same road and made my own lap alone across an ice-covered field,under a blanket of bright white clouds that shifted to blue on blue, heartache on heartache.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @latestinspace: Fibonacci spirals in nature 🌀 https://t.co/8HAQi30Zum 13 hours ago
- The sun eventually rises, even in the Northeast #stormhour @StormHour #ohnewengland #POTM https://t.co/KK9FNPWqaP 2 days ago
- RT @ForeignAffairs: “One effect of framing the major struggle in the world today as a fight between democrats and authoritarians is to rend… 2 weeks ago
- Amazing photos by @amkingphoto twitter.com/amkingphoto/st… 2 weeks ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets