The last lap was six years ago. Tonight I traveled the same road and made my own lap alone across an ice-covered field,under a blanket of bright white clouds that shifted to blue on blue, heartache on heartache.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The light in October! #Massachusetts #EssexCounty twitter.com/stormhour/stat… 1 day ago
- October in New England @StormHour #Massachusetts https://t.co/n7YmKgkAED 4 days ago
- Oh, New England #Massachusetts @StormHour #autumn https://t.co/GCxpQMKX5s 4 days ago
- No time to die: An in-depth analysis of James Bond's exposure to infectious agents - ScienceDirect sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 4 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets