The last lap was six years ago. Tonight I traveled the same road and made my own lap alone across an ice-covered field,under a blanket of bright white clouds that shifted to blue on blue, heartache on heartache.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @SMartinGlennon: @ThePhotoHour At sunset on my beautiful beagle Rufus’s last day, I went to a pond where I’d never seen a dog before and… 1 day ago
- RT @calibanMan99: @MattGertz @GoldJammin Go deeper dude. Tesla stock is worth more than the actual company. He can borrow against it. Use t… 1 day ago
- Mother’s Day eve in New England (May 7) #StormHour https://t.co/jRzJ34gnB4 1 week ago
- RT @StormHour: #POTM competition entry by Stephanie @SmartinGlennon "“Fire over Ice”" #StormHour #ThePhotoHour @RMetS https://t.co/PgddUmcv… 2 months ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets