The last lap was six years ago. Tonight I traveled the same road and made my own lap alone across an ice-covered field,under a blanket of bright white clouds that shifted to blue on blue, heartache on heartache.
- Follow Love in the Spaces on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @NewsfromScience: The #DanceYourPhD competition challenges scientists around the world to explain their research through the most jargon… 11 hours ago
- Wild sky tonight as a hail storm arrived just as the sun set in Newbury, Massachusetts @RMetS #StormHour #POTW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Before dawn at the river’s edge, facing Plum Island, Massachusetts @RMetS @StormHour #POTW #StormHour https://t.co/4W9RpKdBf1 2 days ago
- RT @StormHour: Photo of The Week 1st March 2021 1st Place Snow-capped Black mountains by Aled Hall @AledHall See the best of the rest at ~… 3 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets